Discover India´s cuisine - Indian cooking class in Munich
- Indian Cooking Class Munich
- Ort München
- Dauer 18:30 - 22:30 Uhr
- Teilnehmer ab 8 Genießern buchbar
Indian cooking class in Munich
- Get to know the secrets of Indian cuisine with our charming chef and ayurvedic expert.
- The course is in English, but the language of culinary delights is universal, so everyone is welcome to join and will be able to follow the instructions.
- You will get a taste of the various flavours of the subcontinent, because every region in India has its` characteristic spices, herbs and unique recipes.
- You will also find out about the priciples of ayurveda and which ingredient is used for its` stimulating or calming, fat-burning and digestive medical effects.
- Together we shall cook an Indian menu with typical dishes from Kerala to Punjab and afterwards enjoy the rich and fragrant meal together.
Incredible India - place of thousandfold flavours
India - the huge subcontinent provides multi-facetted delights for the taste buds. Cumin, ginger, coriander and other exotic spices inspire the palate and especially vegetarian dishes with lentils, spinache and unusual vegetables like okra are a pleasant surprise for curious gourmets.
In India, food is not only a culinary delight, but also a way to cure the body and the soul: food is always closely linked to the religion and traditional beliefs of each region - therefore the dishes from Kerala, Mumbai, Goa and Jaipur are as different as they are colourful.
In our Indian cooking class in Munich you will get an insight into the ancient vedic knowledge of the soothing and stimulating effects of certain herbs, spices and ingredients and also taste the most typical dishes from various Indian regions. Find out how to prepare the most popular dishes of the Indian cuisine like tandoori, biryani and vindaloo!
Our Indian chef is going to introduce you to the most delicious Indian recipes, exciting new spices and massalas. After preparing a delicious Indian menu together, you are going to enjoy a savoury, rich and exotic meal and feel as if you were on a short trip to Kashmir.
- Miomente-Inklusiv In our Indian cooking class in Munich is included: the Indian menu, the recipes, mineral water, tea and accompagnying wines.
- Miomente-Hinweis The Indian cookery course is held in basic English - so everybody is welcome to join - the language of culinary delights is universal!
Participants may use our parking slots directly in front of our cooking school for free.
- Miomente-Geschenktipp Are you still looking for a fancy and inventive present? Our Indian cookery course is ideal for curious gourmets and enthusiastic chefs, who are always looking for new inspirations and recipes.
- Miomente-Business Please contact us if you would like to book our Indian cooking as a business event or incentive to prepare your team for a project in India. We`d love to present you with an individual offer.